Director of Finance/FP&A
Pacaso is on a mission to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. We have modernized the generations-old practices of DIY co-ownership by creating a smart, tech-enabled way to buy and own a second home.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has $267M in funding and operates across 25 markets in 10 states. The company is building an intentionally distributed workforce with Crew members across the U.S. Pacaso has been featured by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
About the role:
The Director of Finance role is an exciting opportunity to make a huge impact, during a period of extraordinary growth within Pacaso. In this role, you will have the opportunity to own and accurately build out Pacaso’s projection model, providing strategic insights and forecasted analytics to the CFO and CEO. By partnering closely with our executive leadership team, you will develop a deep understanding of each department’s impact on Pacaso’s revenues, costs, and bottom line. You will have tremendous impact within the organization by partnering with the CFO on capital market strategies, including debt and equity placements, as well as working on various ad hoc projects with the CFO as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Provide quarterly guidance to the CFO on revenues, gross margins, contribution margins and other important KPIs for the Company’s quarterly earnings calls.
- Build sensitivity tables within the projection model to stress test certain assumptions and their outcomes.
- Analyze peer data for benchmarking and to determine best practices for Pacaso
- Provide monthly/quarterly Actuals vs. Forecast Variance and Trending Analysis, including reasonable explanations for differences.
- Track finance usage, interest expense impact, and refinancing options
You’re great fit if you have:
- Advanced proficiency with Excel modeling
- 3 – 4 years of FP&A experience
- Experience with capital markets, debt/equity
- Ability to own/rebuild the projection model, create sensitivity analysis
- Strong understanding of financial statements and how Pacaso’s business works
- A strong desire to collaborate closely with others and be a team player.
- Ability to work well under pressure and can handle multiple priorities at once.
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our …
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend.
- Company-sponsored meetups.
- Opportunities to stay and experience a Pacaso!
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.