Senior HRIS Analyst
We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
PagerDuty is looking for a Senior Workday Analyst. If you’re looking for a unique role, this is it. The HRIS Analyst is a member of the centralized, dedicated Workday HRIS Team, working together to ensure effective use of the system by updating, configuring, improving, and providing expertise on the system to cross-functional stakeholders. As an HRIS Analyst, you will be responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance, and administration in support of our HRIS strategy. If you are a big thinker and collaborator who is technologically proficient, operational, and results-oriented, we are looking for you!
How You Impact Our Vision;
- Provides technical support for our Workday Modules (Core HCM, Absence, Time Keeping, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, etc.) including researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Collaborates with functional and technical system stakeholders to streamline processes, advise on new functionality, and promote user adoption.
- Participates in the review, testing, and implementation of feature releases.
- Documents process and results following our SOX compliance change management process.
- Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running audits and analyzing data.
- Engage with the Workday community to understand system capabilities and recommend solutions to address business needs.
About You; Skills and Attributes:
- A passion for People/HR technology.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident as a system consultant to process and program owners.
- Experience developing and implementing business and system process improvements and setting standards.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize multiple projects and priorities as well as pivot when priorities change.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a focus on execution, problem-solving, and improving processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Suite.
Must Have Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Workday experience.
- Proficient with EIBs (Enterprise Interface Builder).
- Workday Modules (Core HCM, Absence, Time Keeping, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, etc.).
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growth-focused company.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave – up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time – 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days – scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty – a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Learn more: Social Impact; Inclusion, Diversity, & Equity; Culture
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email ** Redacted ** and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty verifies work authorization in accordance with the requirements of your local jurisdiction.