Location: Manila, Philippines (Remote)
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most – their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive, and energetic individual to join the company's Finance team as a Temporary, remote member. The Sr. Accountant will play a critical role in preparing Pantheon’s scalability to $100M in revenue and beyond. You will be a key contributor to month-end close, internal control, and reporting tasks critical to executive decision making and financial data presentation. As well as help automate and streamline current functions to prepare Pantheon to scale quickly. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to contribute to a high caliber team, learn, and grow a well-rounded accounting and finance skill set in a nurturing and supportive environment.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- A key contributor to the month-end close process to ensure financial statements are accurate and timely. This includes but is not limited to the preparation of journal entries (recurring and ad hoc) and balance sheet reconciliations, preparation of schedules and checklists, validation of data against source documents.
- Maintain Cash, Deferred Contract Costs, Prepaids, Fixed Assets, and Intangibles balances.
- Working on projects to help automate and streamline current accounting practices
- Help to develop, document, and implement policies and procedures that drive efficiency across the function
- Support financial audit and tax requirements
- Other ad-hoc projects and requests as needed
What you Bring to the Table
- BA/BS degree
- 4-6 years experience with General Ledger Corporate Accounting experience
- Attention to detail, professional awareness, and sense of urgency with customer-oriented mindset; be able to spot errors or exceptions quickly
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Understanding of GAAP and accounting processes and concepts related to billing and collections
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
- Experience with NetSuite, GoogleSheets, or other accounting software
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Bonus Points For:
- SAAS industry experience
- Avalara and Stripe experience a plus!
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Generous time off
- Robust life insurance, medical and dental coverage
- Fun and educational remote activities both team-based and company wide
- Liberal allowances and remote workstation stipend.
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.