Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
This position can be remote and based anywhere in the US.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most – their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be the liaison between the business stakeholders and Revenue Systems. You must have the ability to translate complex business needs into technical specifications, design and develop solutions, and test and deploy those solutions into production. You have a passion for uncovering sensible solutions to complex problems and will work cross-functionally to enhance business processes and the technology used to support them. You are adept and empathetic in communicating and use your skills to help the team see around corners and make strong decisions.
Reporting to our Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst, this role will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Ops, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Product & Engineering, Security and other business partners, as well as Executives.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Collaborate and consult with stakeholders, both internally and externally to craft dynamic and flexible solutions to meet the needs of a rapidly growing sales organization.
- Partner cross-functionally with business application owners (Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora and others) to ensure our business automation and data management processes are smooth and well connected.
- Evaluate business requirements to identify best in class process and technology solutions
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of third-party tools in enterprise IT projects
- Optimize processes in Salesforce Sales cloud in classic and lightning environments.
- conducting requirements interviews to uncover underlying problems and prepare detailed recommendations for process and system improvements
- working with technical leads to transform and develop design and implementation documents;
- serving as a primary liaison between the business stakeholders and Revenue Systems;
- manage projects and communications;
- define and document user interfaces and data requirements;
- develop functional specifications and system design specifications;
- lead quality assurance and testing to mitigate risks and ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner;
- create training materials and documentation
What You Bring to the Table
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably with an emphasis in Business Administration or Information Systems), or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of direct experience working as a Business Systems Analyst at a firm or corporation.
- Minimum 5+ years of direct experience working with Salesforce administration.
- Ability to serve as a lead subject matter expert and champion to drive industry best practices for the evolution of the company’s ecosystem of integrated tools.
- Ability to provide recommendations and assist in the creation of the strategic roadmap for Revenue Systems.
- Ability to lead investigations regarding new Salesforce features and functionality, contribute to recommendations for process improvements and keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Comfort in dealing with company personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as required.
- Project Management experience.
- Analytical mindset.
- A Master’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Data Science or equivalent experience
- CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the SAAS industry and its sales and service channels
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level solutions involving Salesforce including cross-organization and cross-instance integrations in support of multiple business process environments
Bonus Points For Experience With The Following
- Asana or JIRA
- Data Science
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.