Senior Web Developer (m/f/d)
Every day we interact with technologies controlled by a handful of large companies whose interests and incentives often conflict with our own. If we want the benefits of using their proprietary apps, we’re forced to agree to terms that most of us will never read, granting these companies far-reaching control over our online lives.
At the same time, progress in open-source and decentralized technologies like blockchain has shown that we can build systems that prioritize individual sovereignty over centralized control. With these new technologies, there’s no need to trust any third parties not to be or become evil.
Parity Technologies is a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services. You’ll join at a critical moment when the future of the decentralized web is being shaped, and perform an influential role in making a more equitable society our future.
As Senior Web Developer, you will:
- Concept and execute web development across all of the organisation's entities
- Create timeframes and work plans to meet deadlines
- Write clean, functional and reusable code
- Integrate various back-end services
- Build and improve the foundational web tech stacks
- Senior proficiency; 4+ years’ experience in web development roles
- React or other component-based framework
- Advanced git proficiency
- Website and web app infrastructure and architecture design proficiency
Nice-to-Have Technical Proficiencies:
- Headless CMS
- Gatsby framework
- REST API
- I18n solutions
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and project management skills.
- Ability to maintain a high speed of execution in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Working from a timezone friendly to Central European Timezone.
Further Relevant Experience:
- Experience in the blockchain space is a bonus.
- Open-source background.
Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you.
Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice