Membership Experience Coordinator
Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We’re currently seeking a Coordinator to join our Membership Experience team: someone with a passion for healthcare and a desire to support our members throughout their health journey. You will work closely with our Membership Experience Associates and Clinical Operations team to provide timely, accurate and efficient support for basic member needs, as well as contribute to cross-functional projects. You’re ambitious and goal-oriented, and stay calm under pressure. Your performance will be measured by your ability to address or triage inbound support requests, keep our response times to a minimum, and deliver on assigned projects to best serve our members. We’re looking for someone who is a fast learner and able to think on their feet to solve problems and address issues to help our members thrive. This role reports into our Membership Experience Manager.
This is a temporary-to-permanent position; transitioning to permanent status will be based on performance.
What you'll do:
- Respond to inbound member requests via our messaging platform and phone to support them throughout their Parsley journey
- Manage administrative issues around scheduling, membership adjustments, provider transfers, etc.
- Resolve billing issues and assist in payment collection
- Support ad hoc reporting and special project requests
- Build a deep understanding of our products, internal policies, tools and workflows, and identify opportunities to optimize them over time
- Track common themes across member feedback and develop solutions to address them at scale
- Contribute to cross-functional projects across clinical operations that enhance our member experience
What you'll need:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Sound judgment in situations to provide smart solutions or escalate accordingly
- Active listening skills; genuine desire to help people and solve problems with empathy and compassion
- Excited by dynamic and fast-moving environment and ability to adapt quickly
- A team-oriented mindset: humble, hungry, and smart
Not required, but it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to work MST or PST hours
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.