Marketing Program Specialist
We are looking for an energetic Marketing Program Specialist full of ideas and experience to help plan, execute, and optimize omnichannel campaigns across multiple solutions and platforms for our billing company prospects. The ideal candidate is comfortable working directly with sales teams, has strong writing skills and isn’t afraid to work with marketing platform integrations, out-of-the-box ideas, and orchestrating integrated marketing campaigns.
Our Marketing Program Specialists work within our Demand Generation team to help plan and execute programs. Because of that, we look to you to be our in-house expert about what resonates best with our target audience, how the lead funnel is performing, and what we should try next. The position requires a unique combination of marketing experience, business acumen, project management, communication, and leadership skills.
Your Area of Focus
- Develop and manage an email marketing/promotions calendar of scheduled and outgoing billing company communications
- Collaborate with our Channel Manager and Sales Director to develop impactful campaigns for prospects
- Create, manage, and execute email drip nurture tracks to help convert top, middle, and bottom-funnel prospects
- Monitor engagement results and provide insights on findings in order to optimize future performance
- Communicate clearly and regularly with key stakeholders regarding campaign performance
- Ideate, own, and launch high-value direct mail campaigns aimed at supporting the ongoing efforts of our billing company focused sales representatives
- Produce and promote educational webinars for the billing company channel
- Enhance knowledge of current nurture and inbound marketing trends
- Develop a deep understanding of our solutions and the company’s target audiences
- Learn the ins and outs of our top demand generation channels
- Identify new opportunities and areas of optimization for nurture programs
- Take a leadership role with email marketing campaigns
- Work with the content team to promote new blog content, industry reports, and webinars
- Take on ownership of direct mail campaign ideation, execution, and follow-up
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure proper lead follow-up and creation of sales email templates
- Measure success and contribution to revenue for all of your initiatives
Your Professional Qualifications
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in tech, preferably at SaaS companies
- Proven ability to plan, develop, and execute a complex marketing campaign plan—Asana/program management software experience is a plus!
- The ability to create engaging marketing copy for use in email, presentations, and printed assets
- Familiarity with B2B email marketing best practices, including A/B and multivariate testing frameworks
- Strong problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (e.g. Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) are preferred
- Experience reporting on campaign performance and program effectiveness
- Experience hosting live and on-demand webinars is a plus!
- Experience using tools/vendors like Pathfactory, Unbounce, and Sendoso is a plus!
#LI-DK1 #LI-Remote #Nationwide
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.