Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $1 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for 2 Recruiting Coordinators to keep pace with the growth as our team is expanding. As the Recruiting Coordinator, you’d own communications and scheduling all candidates while being the face of Patreon to our incredible pool of creative, technical, and mission-driven candidates.
What you would do:
- Be a candidate’s first friend at Patreon; making sure they feel welcome, offering tours and the opportunity to learn as much about our team as possible
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, as well as plan and book all candidate travel as needed
- Manage relationships with the candidate, hiring manager and interviewing team, communicating relevant information at each stage of the process
- Ensure positive candidate experience and implement improvements to recruiting process
- Work with recruiters to plan and be a presence at recruiting events
Skills you possess:
- 1 year of recruitment support or related experience
- Experience working with Greenhouse and Goodtime is a huge plus
- Bias towards action- you see a problem and roll up your sleeves to fix it!
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic and friendly demeanor
Have the ability to:
- Work independently
- Problem solve
- Think five steps ahead
- Work and communicate with many different kinds of people and communication styles
- Feel comfortable in a dynamic and ambiguous environment, with multiple moving pieces
What you will have the chance to learn:
- How to build deep and lasting relationships with teammates and hiring managers
- How hiring work at a fast growing startup
- More about HR best practices and approaches
- How to communicate the value proposition of a company
- The basic ropes of sourcing as needed
Who you'll work with
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn