Entry Level Inside Sales Representative (FL, NC, NJ, NY, TN, or TX)
Do you have a desire to grow your career within a high-performing culture and high-growth company? If you’re someone who is highly motivated, you enjoy hands-on work, you’re well organized, creative and efficient, with a high attention to detail…we want to hear from you!
At PCLaw | Time Matters™, we focus on only one thing – helping law firms around the world run the business of law more efficiently. With best-in-class on premise practice management software, we are innovating the way law firms track client data and manage billing, legal accounting, and trust accounting.
We are looking to grow our team with members who will help contribute to our company’s core values. We really care about the work we do and the people we work with. We foster diversity, inclusiveness, talent and respect. We strive for excellence in everything we do. And we never ever give up!
Our company provides a challenging and rewarding work environment and we are always working to form the best team, with emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We hope you’ll join us on our journey to improve the business of law!
Entry Level Inside Sales Representative – FL, NC, NJ, NY, TN, or TX
What makes you successful in this role?
As an Entry Level Inside Sales Representative, you will learn the sales process while striving to exceed revenue targets through renewals of existing accounts within your assigned territory.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and full-year revenue goals
- Maintaining a minimum level of calling / activity as set by management
- Achieving metrics related to contact / presentation / proposal ratios to the number of dials, as set by management
- Negotiating and closing contracts
- Utilizing and adopting all required processes, tools and systems including activity and opportunity management in CRM / Salesforce
- Compliance and Maintenance of pipeline reporting
- Forecasting accuracy
- Managing and solving conflicts with clients
- Complying with PCLaw | Time Matters sales policies and procedures
What would we like for you to have?
- Demonstrated strong relationship building skills
- Basic understanding of how to negotiate
- Multitasker with excellent prioritization skills
- Self-starter who is able to work remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of the legal industry
- Proficient in the use of CRM tools
As a PCLaw | Time Matters™ team member, you’ll become part of a quirky, fun-loving, relaxed environment. We play as hard as we work, while enjoying a competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision benefits, employee assistance programs, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and much more. Not to mention additional perks like company-paid team events, pre-stocked refrigerators and snacks, and a great break-out game room! Come be a part of our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PCLaw | Time Matters™ recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
*Third party submittals will not be considered for this opportunity.