HR Technology (ATS) Analyst
Got a hankering for all things related to recruiting tech? Is your idea of a good time scrolling through Recruiting Brainfood or listening to a recruiting or HR tech podcast? We get you…
And, if you have experience as a TA tech business analysts or systems admin with deep (we mean deep) knowledge of the recruitment process lifestyle…. well…check out this opportunity.
The HR Tech (ATS) Analyst supports consulting and project management engagements, gathers data points for existing and new technologies and supports project teams and the overall technology consulting team.
In this role you will…
- Support project teams and the Technology Consulting team in the scoping and delivery of TA consulting engagements.
- Participate in client launches, ensuring alignment of process and technology including process mapping, system setup and testing, supporting the team and ensuring successful outcomes.
- Provide system configuration expertise on projects. (#techie)
- Leverage technology to enhance processes, make recommendations, and conduct research projects.
- Partner with third-party vendors to develop capability guides, understand technology functionality, and establish mutually beneficial relationships.
- Support outsourced system administration as necessary.
You will have 2+ years of results-oriented experience as a Talent Acquisition technology / business analyst or system administrator with demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop recommendations and differentiate between perceived and actual problems. You’ll also have expert level experience with one or more Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) technologies and extensive knowledge of the recruitment process lifecycle.
You will be detail oriented with excellent organizational, follow-up, and analytical skills and adept at working in a fully remote role (though we try to minimize the Zoom fatigue!). You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Kudos if you have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Information Technology or equivalent experience and stay current via certifications and training.
Peridus Group is a boutique consulting firm providing talent strategies and solutions across the spectrum of HR, Talent Acquisition and HR technology/systems. Working with organizations and HR teams of every size, from small to large, we partner with our clients in order to create, design and implement forward-looking solutions that are practical and scalable.
This is a full time 100% remote role located in the US. Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage; employer provided Life/AD&D; 401(k) and pet adoption benefits!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however we are not able to sponsor visas of any type.
Advancing innovative ideas that enable innovative HR