Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist (HubSpot)
PointClickCare - Company site
June 22, 2022
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
The Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist – HubSpot is the subject matter expert on all things HubSpot and marketing automation. You ensure that PointClickCare is set up for success by applying best-in-class practices and optimization in our digital ecosystem. You collaborate with talented and diverse teams on program strategy, architecture and processes as HubSpot is a vital cornerstone of our MarTech stack. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations, you will be a key player in the Marketing Operations center of excellence. You will work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once, involving stakeholders across the company.
· Work alongside the Marketing Operations analysts and specialists to ensure accuracy of reporting and data governance programs.
· Be a key player on the Shared Services team and collaborate closely with the Production Manager and external agency partners on deliverables.
· Cross-functional collaboration with the Digital and Web teams on key initiatives such as resource centre updates, implementing personalization capabilities and website optimization and tracking.
· Hands-on development and execution of journey-based marketing campaigns including assets, segmentation, list management, campaign flow, email, landing page and form creation, QA and testing, and tracking.
· Continually create and manage platform performance, including users, roles, workspaces, programs, sync/system errors, forms, landing pages, tracking, automations, segmentation, channel management, retention and privacy policies.
· Monitor and update scoring, MQL and lead lifecycle operational programs to support alignment between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and other business units.
· Manage integrations, including CRM, event management platform, webinar platform, live chat, and other tools in the technology stack.
· Ensure that digital campaigns support business strategy, are structured according to best practice and integrate with websites and other appropriate solutions.
· Stay current with marketing automation best practices, industry standards and compliance.
· Champion marketing automation best practices, including documentation, guidance, database governance and management, training, and enablement across varied functional teams.
Organization: Works cross functionally with:
· This role will require strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with teams within Marketing, cross-departmental stakeholders, agency partners and suppliers.
· Data Governance & Database Management
· Timely execution of Marketing Automation projects, Campaigns and Programs
· Bachelor’s degree, preferable in marketing, business or computer science.
· A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in HubSpot marketing automation and CRM. Formal HubSpot and Salesforce certifications are an asset
· Hands-on experience in marketing automation and CRM integrations.
· Current or recent HubSpot Certified Expert certification. Salesforce certification is an asset.
· Current certification or experience with Google Analytics and Data Studio reporting is an asset.
· Previous experience and understanding of HubSpot is required
· Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions.
· Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
· Solution oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
· Understands business requirements and can translate those requirements into technical specifications.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has strong project management instincts, including the skills to accurately specify project timeframes, risks and dependencies.
· Enjoys working in cross-collaborative teams with a strong sense of curiosity and capacity to both learn from and teach others.
· Quick learner with the ability to rapidly correlate new concepts to existing knowledge.
· Able to develop strong working relationships with team members, vendors and partners, and can foster cooperation in non-hierarchical relationships.
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability along with a commitment to delivering high-quality technology infrastructure that balances technical and business goals.
· Working knowledge in HubSpot and SFDC
· Experience in Marketing Automation best practices
· Lead to Revenue Management, routing and processes
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact ** Redacted ** should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.