Business Development Rep (BDR)
We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
We are currently seeking an ambitious BDR who will be responsible for prospecting and booking sales meetings for our growing sales organization. In this role, you will work to qualify leads and prospect through new and existing business accounts, engaging with prospective buyers to expand upon these accounts or add solutions. Leverage prospecting strategies like cold-call, sending emails, and leading high-level discovery calls with prospects to qualify them as an SQL for Sales. This is an excellent opportunity with exposure to the entire business. Given the nature of this role and the team geography, we are only seeking candidates located in the US or Canada. Unfortunately there is no flexibility surrounding this requirement.
As a BDR at Polly, you will:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in Polly and/OR need to collect data in a meaningful and automated way through Slack and MS Teams
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales
- Create, track, and audit sales invoices
- Work to achieve specific metrics for number of activities per day/week/month with primary focus on number of meetings booked per week/month
Skills, attributes and past achievements:
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to represent Polly's value-prop to enterprise customers
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures with interest to grow quickly beyond existing job responsibilities
- Interest in Slack/MS Teams, data collection technology, and of course, the Polly product
- At least 1+ years of professional experience in selling software, SaaS experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Ambitious, goal-driven, ability to see opportunity where others do not
- Curious learner – you are driven to learn, grow and advance in your career
- Based in the US or Canada only, please
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging.