8548 – Entry Level Test Engineer (Remote)
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Entry Level Test Engineers to work remotely in Mexico. New college graduates are highly encouraged to apply!
- Work will be done in both a remote team environment and independently to reach various goals and meet deadlines
- This position may need to support and work several projects simultaneously
- This position will support a variety of software testing projects located in the Western United States and Mexico.
- Projects supported will vary in testing types: Manual, automation, performance, etc.
- Projects supported will vary in domain/industry: Medical, HiTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, etc.
- For automation and performance testing projects, it is highly beneficial to have experience with a programming language such as Java, Python, C#, or C++
- Will need to be a quick learner, out of the box thinker, with strong logic skills
- Will need to work well under pressure to achieve deadlines
- You have a desire to break things in order to solve complex problems and build a better product.
- Must have Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similiar field
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge or experience with an Object Oriented Programming Language such as Java, Python, C#, C++, etc.
- Knowledge and desire to grow your career in software testing
- Knowledge of software testing documenation such as Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, etc.
- Understanding of how web, mobile, and desktop applications work from a techincal perspective.
- Understanding of the full SDLC and STLC (software development and software testing life cycles)
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Test automation experience or knowledge is a bonus
- Stay healthy – with private health insurance coverage offered from day 1 of employment.
- Shop and spend for things you need with our food card benefit which is accepted in over 6500 stores in Mexico.
- Get the help you need when you need it with our Employee Assistance Program which offers counseling services to you and members of your household at no cost. This service includes 6 free counseling sessions where you may speak with a licensed therapist, and licensed clinicians are also available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Gain access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support, allowing you to become a master of your craft and learn new skills.
- We offer a competitive package of time off which includes – vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
- Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program’s. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
- Earn bonus’ via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!