9810 – Entry Level Automation Test Engineer
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Entry Level Automation Test Engineers for a fully remote opportunity!
- Will need to work both in a team environment and independently to reach goals and meet deadlines
- May need to support and work several projects simultaneously
- Will need to work well under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality products through software testing principles, test automation, collaboration, and innovative problem-solving skills
- Experience using a Test Management tool for maintaining test cases & defects
- MUST HAVE bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field experience
- MUST HAVE knowledge & experience with Java & Selenium
- MUST HAVE knowledge & experience with API testing
- MUST HAVE strong knowledge with SQL, comfortable using query tools like Toad/SQL Developer etc.
- MUST HAVE understanding of Jenkins/CI
- Experience working on Agile projects using Jira strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience with UFT experience is strongly preferred, but not required
- Fintech related domain knowledge desirable, but not required
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Test Center’s.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k program.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
- Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation times for attendance achievements each month!
- We offer a competitive package of time off which includes – vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
- Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program’s. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
- Earn bonus’ via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!