Americas Head of People – Human Resources
QualiTest is world’s largest pure play software testing and quality assurance specialists. Qualitest designs and delivers solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with cutting-edge, testing technology in a wide range of sectors including technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. With our global presence, we serve hundreds of customers and employs thousands of experienced professionals worldwide
Are you passionate about developing people, enhancing culture and shaping the future of growing organizations? Do you have the experience and expertise in Human Resources and strategic initiative to bring to life an excellent workplace experience?
We are looking for a dynamic leader who will impact our future through its people operations and cultivation of culture.
You will oversee all aspects of people operations including leadership, coaching, employee relations, engagement, compensation, organizational design and change, performance management, compliance, benefits, learning and development.
- Serve as a strategic adviser to the local management team primarily related to talent, organizational performance and culture.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan that aligns with the overall mission and strategy of the organization, resulting in impactful best practices and policies that will service the full range of our HR needs
- Provide HR guidance on special projects, HR analytics & reporting, training, change management, organizational design, diversity and inclusion
- Develop comprehensive approaches to employee development, retention and onboarding by refining or creating: compensation and benefits, career paths and employee development, succession planning, and learning opportunities as appropriate to the needs.
- Oversee compensation practices and philosophy to ensure salary benchmarking and surveys are handled on a regular basis.
- Develop relationships with the employees and become someone who is sought for advice and counsel on HR, cultural, and organizational issues. Facilitate integration of diverse workgroups, cultures, and newly acquired assets
- Coach and mentor fellow colleagues/managers and develop leadership bench strength capable of addressing the challenges of a highly dynamic organization.
- Mediate employee relations and performance issues and provide counsel to fellow managers on appropriate methods of performance management
- Prior similar experience from Information Technology services companies – MUST
- Prior experience in Talent production (Grads programs, upskilling, Train & Hire, etc.)
- A minimum of 7 years related HR experience, at least 5 of these years in a management role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives.
- Collaborative and excellent team player
- Intellectually curious and sense of urgency – driven by result
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Test Center’s.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k program.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
- Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation times for attendance achievements each month!
- We offer a competitive package of time off which includes – vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
- Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program’s. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
- Earn bonus’ via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!