Quantic Advisor – Remote Part Time
Primary responsibilities include conducting introductory informational conversations with prospective and accepted students from various industries, backgrounds, and cultures and making recommendations for a path forward. In addition, the candidate should excel in interpersonal roles and possess superior presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, polished, and upbeat communicator who is comfortable speaking with senior-level executives and entrepreneurs while representing the Quantic brand. Additionally, this role will quickly evolve and grow. Therefore, the Quantic Advisor must embrace our fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Lead prospective students through friendly informative conversations and follow-up engagement.
- Provide candidates with information on program offerings, financial options, and academic prerequisites.
- Engage in ongoing communication with candidates during the admissions process, as appropriate.
About our advisor team:
- We are humble, innovative, courageous, authentic, transparent, and mission-oriented
- We thrive on change but recognize the importance of maintaining standards of excellence
- Our work is meaningful and contributes to the overall success of the business
- We take what we do seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other graduate-level degree is a plus
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships and build rapport with high-achieving academic and professional applicants
- Ability to work nights, mornings, and some weekends
- Comfort and experience with a multicultural client base or work environment
- Experience working in a high-performance, driven, and team-oriented environment
- Self-starter; growth and results-oriented
- Prior experience in college-level admissions is a plus
The Quantic Advisor can be based anywhere in the U.S. and reports to the Director of Outreach Marketing. We ask that you apply only if you have at least 15-20 hours/week of availability and a functioning laptop that meets the minimum systems requirements listed above. The rate for this role is $28/hr.
Pedago is a rapidly growing education-technology company with a mission to democratize global access to high-quality education programs and career advancement opportunities. Quantic, our innovative business school, offers disruptively affordable business and corporate training programs, combining the best of traditional top MBA and EMBA programs with the next generation of interactive online learning. Founded by the former CEO and fellow executives of Rosetta Stone, Pedago seeks candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment with growth opportunities. With thousands of students and alumni worldwide, we run eight MBA and EMBA cohorts per year, making us already the largest elite caliber business school in the world.
Pedago supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Recommended Computer Hardware:
- Dual Core 2Ghz or higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- 8 GB RAM or more
- Latest macOS X or Windows 10