Business Systems Analyst
Leverage rigorous logic & problem solving skills in complex, client-facing automotive (EV), Aerospace and mobility programes to accelerate bringing new technologies to market.
This is an opportunity to have a pivotal role as part of a highly motivated, talented and growing team working on varied, complex and impactful projects, and the opportunity to advance your career as part of a successful, high-growth business. If you have a track record of successfully delivering change in complex, client facing projects, and you’re ready for a new, focused & hands-on challenge delivering real results, then we want to hear from you.
Quick Release exists to help our clients release the full value of their people, systems and processes so they can get their new products and technology to market faster and more efficiently.
We improve engineering outputs, accelerate programs, and support our clients through digital transformation projects, with customers ranging from exciting start-ups to major global brands across the mobility, medical and energy sectors.
We are not report writers or powerpoint jockeys but get hands-on with the programmes delivering new technologies. We work hand in hand with a range of customer stakeholders to tackle complexities, address risks and take on ambitious challenges.
Quick Release is a high-growth global SME evolving at pace, which means individuals working for QR have huge opportunities to grow with the business. The positive and supportive culture we have cultivated within QR at every level from Graduates to Directors means that the team engagement with the business is very strong. We are always transparent across the business which has formed a bond of trust and togetherness between business units. There are also European and Australian travel opportunities for those who are interested
The ongoing safety of our team is of the highest priority, and this role will involve a combination of working from home and safe on-site working (in Detroit) during the ongoing pandemic. We will consider applications from exceptional candidates from outside of Michigan (surrounding areas such as; Chicago and Boston) who are willing to relocate in the longer term.
About the roles_
Within the consulting team there are opportunities for growth in North America in both Michigan and California. We have a young and budding team of Consultants and Analysts to coach and develop, led by a strong and supportive Management team backed up with links to the supportive European base. We are currently recruiting for a number of roles from Senior Consultant to Business Systems Analyst.
What you’ll do_
• Develop strong relationships and become a trusted advisor to clients, with a deep understanding of the challenges they face.
• Develop and implement solutions and value add propositions to address these challenges.
• Identify opportunities for future service offerings and contribute to business development strategy.
• Own projects and lead a talented team of analysts and consultants to deliver transformative results.
• Share knowledge and inspire the team, as we take on bigger, better and more impactful projects.
What we’re looking for_
- 3+ years of expertise gained in complex client-facing environments.
- Strong leadership skills and evidence of building capability.
- Experience of managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships.
- The ability to present compelling data-driven stories that resonate with stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with manufacturing, technical and business contacts at our clients.
- The passion, resilience and energy to drive change.
What we offer_
Apart from joining a vibrant team within a forward-thinking international company, the post also comes with:
- Competitive starting salary plus benefits
- 24 days Holiday plus Public Holidays.
- Lots of team events and an extended family vibe
- Develop your talent and progress your career with training, mentoring and support, plus a strong focus on well-being and work-life balance
QR_ Values Diversity_
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where difference is valued and encouraged.
As an equal opportunities employer, Quick Release never discriminates on the basis of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic background, marital status, or disability status.
More information on QR_Careers Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Mission Statement is available upon request.
The Application and Assessment Process_
Please apply via the online form.
Please take a few minutes to consider your answers to the application form questions and the content of your CV before you hit send. We only progress those applications that are completed in full, with a well-presented resume.
QR’s Talent Acquisition team will guide you through each step of the process, and we include plenty of opportunities for you to find out more about our team and the projects we’re working on, but we strongly advise that you spend some time on our website, Glassdoor and LinkedIn pages before applying, and certainly before interview.
Connect With Quick Release Online_