Associate Customer Success Manager – Digital Ad Sales (Canada, Remote)
[As of June 2020, Quora has become a “remote-first” company. This position can be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States or Canada, regardless of any location that might be specified above.]
The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of personal experience in people's heads, or buried in books and research papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds — from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences — so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
About the Team:
The Quora Ads Partnerships team is responsible for building strong relationships with advertising partners across the globe. Specifically, we aim to connect brands and agencies to our 300M monthly unique visitors in a way that delivers meaningful business outcomes. The team is laser-focused on providing exceptional customer service and building the foundation for long-term partnerships between brands and Quora. We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
About the Role:
As an Associate Customer Success Manager at Quora, you’ll play a vital role in all aspects of the business. You will collaborate with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to provide best-in-class service to our strategic partners while building your own book of business with mentorship from senior colleagues. You’ll also be responsible for providing market feedback to cross-functional peers to drive ads product development and business marketing activities. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, self-motivated and resourceful, and have high emotional intelligence.
- Leverage data and insights to help advertisers achieve their marketing objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners while being their internal advocate
- Deliver on our partners’ business goals by turning data into compelling stories and actionable insights
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
- Craft strategic media proposals for prospective partners that are suited to their custom goals and objectives
- Ensure the timely and successful implementation of ad campaigns according to partners' needs and objectives
- Highlight trends and product requests to the product development teams
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora's “coordination hours” (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
- 1+ years of experience running advertising campaigns from either client or publisher side
- 1+ years experience translating analytics into media recommendations and optimization strategies
- Exemplary active listening, verbal and written communication skills with clients up to the C-level, along with the confidence and tact to respectfully challenge clients on strategic decisions
- Proven track record of autonomously managing your time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Passion for Quora's mission and goals
- Hands-on experience optimizing bidded CPC campaigns
- Experience running search and social campaigns
- Experience working with a self-serve ads platform and partnering with performance marketers
- Understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing and the broader advertising ecosystem
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure