Team Lead, Account Management
We're looking for an Account Management Lead to train and manage our account managers and use their consultative, troubleshooting, analytical and people skills to support our ReCharge PRO merchants. The Account Management team is critical to the success of our business and by working with a small portfolio of merchants, you will make an immediate impact building long term relationships and helping them drive business results.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Professionally build, document, and execute Consultative Strategies to address customer inquiries, pro-active needs, and eCommerce goals for the Account Management/Client Experience team.
- Train Account Management/Client Experience team on consultative best practices, technical implementation education, and escalation resolutions.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly to customers and stakeholders Account Reporting. Own initiatives and network with leads/PMs and others involved in the process.
- Proactively build engagement outreach campaigns to merchants via all communication pathways: calls, meetings, slack replies, etc for the Account Management/Client Experience team to execute. Awareness of needs prior to escalation.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience managing enterprise SaaS accounts in a fast paced technology driven company
- Previous experience managing a team or extensive experience as customer service lead.
- Experience offering consultative, white glove support to accounts.
- Experience managing accounts within e-commerce and a passion for the industry
- Excellent relationship management, communication and negotiating skills
- A sense of urgency and desire to go above and beyond to provide solutions for our customers
- Resourcefulness: you'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a high growth company
- A practical approach to address unexpected issues with out-of-the-box solutions
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, CSV
- Proficiency in SQL, HTML, CSS is a plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience desired
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.