Channel Account Manager West – REMOTE
Reciprocity is creating its first Channel Sales Manager (CSM) team and this is an excellent opportunity for you to play an integral part in taking our sales to the next level. The CSM will be accountable for driving partner-generated business opportunities through their partners in a defined region and will be a key business partner that drives Reciprocity’s journey towards becoming a leader in the InfoSec/Risk/GRC space. The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for identifying and cultivating new channel partners, growing existing channel partners, and expanding Reciprocity’s partner program. You will ensure the partners are capable of generating, educating, evaluating, and closing Reciprocity solutions with customers by identifying key decision makers and building strong relationships with the channel partner’s cross functional team.
The Channel Sales Manager will be a quota-carrying field employee, an extension of the field sales team, and be expected to participate in all relevant Reciprocity team meetings, forecast reviews, and events.
We have roles to be based in the following locations WEST – Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas and EAST – Atlanta, DC, Boston
What you will get to do:
- Define, manage and drive Reciprocity technology partnerships with National partners, Regional partners, VARs, MSSPs, and Consulting firms to support GTM strategy and growth targets.
- Manage all aspects of partner relationships, success, and satisfaction.
- Work with partners to develop joint solutions and sales plays that leverage partner capabilities & Reciprocity technologies to satisfy customer needs and drive intended business outcomes.
- Lead the relationship from the contractual and operational perspective. Identify and develop new areas of the partnership which are mutually beneficial for both organizations (e.g. Lead sharing, sales acceleration, customer satisfaction).
- Collaborate with Reciprocity Partner Marketing to drive joint marketing activity.
- Align with Reciprocity Product Management to identify value-adding integrations, roadmap suggestions, and joint messaging.
- Develop an overall strategy and partner plan for each GTM segment (Consulting, MSSP, Strategic, VAR, etc) and align this across the organization.
- Drive monthly, quarterly progress towards strategic goals within the partner plan.
- Develop strong Reciprocity goodwill and awareness across partner organizations.
- Act as partner advocate within Reciprocity and educate on how we can further build our partner ecosystem.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of sales or channel management experience with a demonstrated record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry
- Knowledge of GRC programs or emerging solutions to support Risk and a passion for working with partners to solve customer challenges
- Expertise in the complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Solid understanding of business plan development and all of its components
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
- Confident, professional, and effective communicator (both verbally and in written form) that can work with all levels and departments in an organization and get his/her point across in a concise, articulate, and congenial way.
- Experience with industry vertical solutions selling is a plus
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD