Human Resources Coordinator – Remote
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit, and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a standard set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading, and hopefully, you can jump on this rocketship with us.
Reciprocity is fortunate enough to be thriving and we need a resourceful, innovative, HR Coordinator to help us keep up! The Human Resource Coordinator is an integral role supporting the human resources function and contributing to the overall success of the People and Talent team. This role will play a critical role in our ongoing people initiatives and help drive HR functional excellence and process improvement .
What you will get to do:
- New employee on-boarding orientation and planning
- Update and maintain HRIS and HRM platforms
- Perform and streamline administrative functions
- Participate in special projects
- Benefits Coordination
- New hire follow up meetings to ensure a great employee experience
- Build out, facilitate and lead company-wide trainings
- Continue to build and maintain our flexible work culture
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience preferred
- SHRM, or PHR certification preferred
- 1+ year(s) experience with HRIS required; Paylocity experience strongly preferred
- Ability to function well in a high-paced multi-faceted role
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive documents and information with appropriate discretion and sense of urgency.
Have the freedom of a work life balance while working 100% remote. At Reciprocity we are collaborating online and connecting over video, as we continue to deliver high quality technology solutions to our customers and a high quality career experience to our team members.
- Highly competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible/unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 paid holidays
- Collaborating with an incredible team that GSD
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.