Sr. Program Manager, Recruiting Operations & Systems
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role will be based in the United States and is completely remote friendly.
As a Sr. Program Manager on the Recruiting Operations team, you will drive and implement key strategic initiatives, streamline our processes and remove operational roadblocks with the goal of enhancing the world-class recruiting engine at Reddit.
- Systems & Tools: Maintain parts of Reddit’s Recruiting technology roadmap which includes managing vendor relationships, pilots/betas, implementations, and long-term success management with Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn, and other integrated platforms. Drive adoption and proactively communicate updates to the team.
- Integrations: Ensure the foundational infrastructure of Reddit’s recruiting tools, systems, and integrations make our recruiting team more predictable, efficient, and scalable. A key focus will be on the Greenhouse <> Workday integration for position management.
- Operational Excellence: Build, streamline and maintain operational processes in Greenhouse including offer approval workflows, de-provisioning users, permissions provisioning, custom fields, etc. and create documentation around new processes. Create standardized and scalable processes that are consistent globally and that champion positive candidate experiences.
- Diversity: Actively champion and support an inclusive and diverse hiring process through all aspects of operational, process and system updates.
- Team SME: Resolve complex team member inquiries and issues as they relate to our processes and systems. You are a go-to SME on the team for all things Recruiting Ops related!
- Compliance: Own aspects of compliance including GDPR and the ever-changing legal landscape.
- Candidate Experience: Run candidate experience survey program for candidate and hiring manager feedback, highlighting regular insights and recommendations to recruiting leadership in partnership with the team’s Data Analyst.
- Experience building, enhancing and scaling implementations, configurations and integrations with Recruiting tools and systems including Greenhouse, Workday HRIS, GoodTime, Gem, Guide and Codesignal.
- Greenhouse super user.
- Extensive knowledge of the end to end recruiting process from both a technical and functional perspective.
- Experience scoping, leading and delivering complex programs and projects with experience in a Recruiting Operations, Recruiting Analyst or Program Manager role.
- Track record of taking ambiguous projects and turning them into successful programs.
- High emotional intelligence and aptitude for nurturing cross-functional partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to drive recommendations based on data.
- Passion for candidate experience and for delivering a hiring process admired by peers.
- Resourceful and curious; has the willingness to do whatever needs to get done with integrity and accountability.
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ** Redacted **.