Director of Solutions Consulting
Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people…and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, learn from exceptionally bright, talented and experienced teammates, and directly impact the speed with which life-saving treatments get to market.
As Director of Solution Consulting, you will build and oversee the Solution Consultant team. This management role requires you to recruit, hire, coach, mentor and direct a team of exceptional Solution Consultants to support Sales. Our Solution Consultants are multi-faceted athletes who perform many roles that help Reify Health and our partners succeed.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Solution Consulting Management & Sales Engineering
- Build and manage the Solutions Consultant team as they support Sales Account Executives throughout the customer’s buying journey with discovery calls, configuring and delivering demos of our cloud-based software applications
- Attend trade shows to assist sales and marketing teams with demos, network with industry professionals and assess the competitive market
- Gain early exposure to new product features, conceptualize and document how they will be delivered in our demo cases
- Guide customer process workflow sessions, to help customers optimize their processes/workflows and leverage our solution to improve their workflows
- Assist with post-sale hand off to our Customer Success team
- Assist Sales team with RFP responses
- Standardize and oversee demo data to support the use cases that we demonstrate
- Help shape future direction of our software by sharing customer feedback with Reify’s Product & Engineering teams and help them translate the feedback into features that delight Reify’s customers
What You Bring to Reify Health
- 7+ years experience in a customer-facing technical role in the Enterprise SaaS space (e.g. Sales Engineer, Consultant, Product Manager)
- Minimum of 2 years team management experience
- Obsessed with documenting customer pain points, needs, and key factors in the customer landscape
- To be successful, you should:
- Be a fast learner, naturally curious, a great listener, exceptional leader and communicator
- Have a strong process orientation, love to recruit, coach and develop the talents of others
- Excel at abstracting customer feedback and distilling wants from needs
- Love to explore software applications and envision how they can support challenges of large businesses
- Be able to pick up new technologies and design patterns quickly
- Be passionate about user experience
- Understand the work environment, typical business processes, the demands and needs of professionals who work in large Fortune 100 companies, and the needs and expectations of VPs, Directors, Managers, and Staff
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce, Slack, enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree required (strong preference for Business, Computer Science, or another technical field)
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, approximately 15% of the time
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.