Junior Sales Development Representative – Corporate Sales (German speaking) – Remote from Poland
January 7, 2021
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Business Growth team is the engine that drives market and customer acquisition for Revolut Business across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The SDR team is the engine for the outbound function. SDRs will drive the top of the funnel by conducting the initial outreach via telephone, email and social in order to create opportunities for the Senior Sales team. Key KPIs for the role are volume of calls, emails and initial qualification meetings. The team is focused on solution based sales and uncovering complexities and unnecessary costs in our clients’ business banking process which can be easily fixed through Revolut Business’ offering. Key focus will be on cost savings from Revolut’s market leading pricing structure on FX and efficient usage of our company cards product. Clients will be able to take advantage of a raft of future product releases as we endeavour to maintain our position as the leading global fintech and financial services provider.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Contacting prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical to discuss Revolut’s Business product
• Communicating effectively the value proposition by focusing on a solution based sales process
• Qualifying prospective customers and passing these leads through to the Senior Sales team
• Working with the Senior Sales team as required to create a seamless user journey through the funnel
• Becoming a product and market specialist in Revolut’s offering as well as in FX markets to help inform conversations with prospects
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
• Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales
• Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
• Degree in finance / business related subject
• Fluent English and German
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription