Senior Analyst, Tech Compliance
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
We’re looking for a Senior Analyst for our Tech Compliance team to build, maintain, and scale our technology compliance portfolio. This includes public company readiness (SOX/ITGC implementation), PCI, and SOC – among other frameworks. We’re all about making it easy to do the right thing – help us on our mission to make compliance both effective and efficient!
As a part of the growing Tech Compliance team, you’ll help shape the compliance landscape – we’re not box-checkers. We are empathic thinkers who strike the balance between compliance requirements and user experience to ultimately make it easy for our company to do the right thing. You will be working closely with our Engineering teams, Internal Audit, business stakeholders, and external auditors to help execute and refine our internal controls and external obligations.
What you'll do
- Bring a product management mindset to compliance by designing, implementing, and improving control frameworks that are both comprehensive and user-friendly
- Partner with Internal Audit to evaluate and remediate any control deficiencies
- Streamline and accelerate processes, such as execution of controls, analysis of risk, and project management of external audits
- Help prepare our control and process owners for walkthroughs + interactions with our Internal Audit team and external audit firm for various frameworks (SOX, SOC, PCI for starters)
- Support quarterly control execution and organize follow-up items while staying on top of our risk and control matrix and key report listing
- Assist or lead ongoing tech compliance efforts such as segregation of duties, user access reviews, SOC report review, change management lookbacks, and control performance analysis
What you have
- 3-4+ years of experience in IT audit (internal or external)
- Interest in diving into details – You’re looking to make an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our tech control environment
- Deep understanding of internal controls, particularly ICFR, ITGC, SOX requirements
- High aptitude for learning new technologies and compliance frameworks – You enjoy rolling up your sleeves
- Clear and concise in both written and verbal communication
- Creativity and a self-starter attitude
- Nice to have: CISA, experience with PCI, experience working with AWS or other cloud infrastructure, experience with SaaS systems such as Netsuite, Coupa, Kyriba, Workato, GitLab, JIRA
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!