SeatGeek Enterprise is our innovative open-ecosystem enterprise ticketing software that allows teams, venues, and promoters to efficiently run their businesses and captivate fans.
We’re proud to partner with some of the most recognized names across the globe including the Dallas Cowboys, Brooklyn Nets, and Liverpool F.C., as well as the NFL, MLS, half of the English Premier League, and theaters across NYC’s Broadway and London’s West End.
As SeatGeek continues to grow, so does our volume of financial transactions. We need a stickler for details & accounting processes to join our team to help us properly document, review, and reconcile those transactions. Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, you will be responsible for revenue recognition, bank recs, accounts receivable, and maintaining the general ledger.
What you'll do
- Assist in monthly close process by preparing balance sheet reconciliations; review and post general journal entries
- Perform daily bank reconciliations
- Perform monthly revenue bookings and reconciliations
- Record new vendors and bills
- Create invoices and monitor collection and aged receivables
- Maintain Fixed Asset and Intangible schedules
- Liaise with external auditors during the annual financial statement audit
- Ad hoc reporting
What you have
- 1 to 3 years in an accounting function, public experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of GAAP with an emphasis on Revenue Recognition requirements
- Experience assisting with a financial statement audit
- Familiarity with payroll & statutory reporting
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a constantly evolving environment that requires completing multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience using a general ledger system such as Quickbooks, Netsuite, or Intacct
- Interest in sports, music, theater and live entertainment
- If you are interested in the role, please include an English-language resume or CV with your application
- You will be working with our Israel-based teams. We are open to remote hiring, as long as you are comfortable with working hours that overlap considerably with the Israel time zone, on a Sunday-Thursday workweek. We happily encourage the occasional office visit from our remote teammates, especially for team events!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!