Human Resources Administrator
Our company is in need of a self-motivated and experienced HR Administrator to support our busy HR department. The successful candidate will be responsible for onboarding new hires, scheduling new employee orientations and training, provide administrative support for the department, strive to deliver excellent customer service, dedicating focus to the success of internal/external customers, and ensure data for employment records in the HRIS are updated and accurate. If you are a professional with a strong sense of discretion with a background in HR or have an HR certification such as SHRM-CP, we want to hear from you.
An excellent candidate will have an intrinsic understanding of a diverse, global, startup environment, excellent decorum with the team, fully embrace the tech envirnoment and embody the qualifications below. Must have an inclinaiton for a full-time position in a dynamic fast-growing startup.
- Onboarding and orientation of new hires.
- Administrate employment benefits, payroll, compliance measures, background checks, and othe related employment matters.
- Administrate health plan benefits and open enrollment.
- Administration and data entry into the HRIS platform maintaining updated information and classifications for robust reporting.
- Complete employment verifications and external inquiries.
- Support SOC-2 compliance and documentation of new policies.
- Understand best practices for HR law administering FLSA questionnaires for new positions.
- Support and contribute to the Knowledge Management System.
- Administer vacation bonus program.
- Proofread and type documents and correspondence produced by the department.
- Assist with preparation of People Ops projects and reporting as requested.
- Company mail and other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Global-minded and global experience with understanding of the unique needs of a dynamic and exciting start up culture.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with technology: PC/Mac platforms, Slack, Confluence, Rippling, and Zoom experience a plus.
- Proven experience with Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel (including basic formulas), Word, and PowerPoint. SharePoint experience a plus.
- Clear representation as self-motivated, illustrating the ability to jump in and help, therby thriving in a remote-first startup environment.
- Solid and confident writer (avoiding passivity) and documentation skills with an ease for writing clear, concise messaging.
- High level of eloquence with demostrated vocabulary, verbal/interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with strong basic project management skills.
- Flexible, self-driven team mindset with a “can-do” problem solving attitude.
- Self-starter with a penchant for forecasting team needs.
- Highly motivated/energetic with the ability to learn quickly and to exceed expectations.
- Must fully understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality both externally and internally.
- Energy and resilience for highly-collaborative, project-driven work in a virtual environment demonstrating positive and proactive engagement and customer service.
- Good listener and high level of awareness facilitating a myriad of projects under time constraints.
- Appreciation and knowlege to support diversity, equity and inclusion intitatives.
- Have a strong desire to learn and grow in the HR field.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HR certificate equivalent certification required.
- 2 – 3 years’ Human Resources
- Experience working with startups in global environment is a huge plus.
Our company is growing, and we are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Seeq is a remote-first company founded by serial entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments.
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability.
We use the best modern big data technologies to bring industrial process data into the business decision process.
Our company is virtual, meaning that everyone works from a location of their choosing. There’s no commute and no cubicle! We are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere. Here are a few more benefits we have to offer:
- Salary plus equity incentives
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical expenses
- Optional life, disability, and personal accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption assistance
- Internet and mobile phone stipend
- Untracked/unlimited time off
- Company meetup events in destination locations
- Knowledgeable and supportive co-workers