Account Executive – Healthcare & Life Sciences Sales
Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Partner, vertically aligned, focused exclusively on the end-to-end implementation of salesforce.com and powerful third-party apps. We are also a team of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. While we work with clients across all industries, we have a strong focus on Healthcare and healthcare. We also love to take on unique projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform; at Silverline our motto is, “If you can dream it, we can build it.” Silverline also builds products that are sold on the AppExchange and used by both boutique businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Silverline has received numerous accolades year over year including the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America and Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC. If you’re looking for a company that prides itself on making clients successful while fostering a team of all-around awesome individuals, look no further than Silverline!
Silverline is hiring an Account Executive to generate business at new accounts and grow existing clients in its Healthcare practice that has a concentration in Provider, Payer, and Life Sciences.
Position Overview (What you will be doing)
- Identifying and developing key client acquisition strategies for specific prospects and market segments working closely with our industry practice leaders
- Formulating, nurturing, and driving relationships with key partners (includes Salesforce and industry specific) to build pipeline and close business with new clients
- Developing, strategizing, and executing pursuit and account plans in collaboration with the Silverline industry and services teams
- Educating prospects and clients on the value of the Salesforce platform and our point of view on how it applies to their business needs
- Creating and managing approach/discussion documents, statements of work, RFPs, and contracts
Experience and Requirements (What we’re looking for)
- 5+ years experience in consulting services sales working with key channel partners
- Demonstrated success helping clients make sense of what they’re investing in, using a creative and innovative approach
- Leading teams through complex solution sales
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred
- Familiarity with MEDDPIC, Miller Heiman, or similar sales methodology
- Experience working in or selling to the HLS industry (Life Sciences, Payer, and Provider)
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills