Human Resources Generalist
In this role you will have the opportunity to work in a wide-range of People Ops areas including comp/benefits, professional development, and employee relations. You will play a key role in the success of the organization by helping drive the company culture, offer guidance and support to the employees, and consistently execute on various projects. This person should thrive in an environment where you have the ability to take on a broad range of projects and thus having the ability to learn many aspects of People Ops. You’ll also get to work on a pretty fun team (well, at least we think so)!
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, including new hire orientation, employment verification, and exit interviews
- Manage compensation and benefits programs
- Partner with Immigration Lawyers to facilitate work authorizations (including Visas) for employees
- Work with Finance to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing
- Act as a trusted resource to employees on a wide variety of human resources areas including policy interpretation and benefits
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in a startup environment
- Customer-focused attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to drive solutions
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures, with a firm understanding of best practices and current regulations
- Possess an understanding of various HR functional areas, including on-boarding, comp/benefits, immigration, and employee relations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, possessing the ability to build trust within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.