Senior Solutions Marketing Manager, Marketing
We are looking for a Senior Product or Solution Marketing Manager, with experience marketing to marketing leaders and their teams, to join Slack Solutions Marketing. You will help define and orchestrate persona-based go to market efforts for decision-makers at enterprise companies. In this role, you'll demonstrate your experience developing audience insights, personas, and buyer journeys, developing and validating messaging, and driving integrated program strategies to bring those insights and messaging to life. You’ll show you are strategic, creative, and an excellent communicator who can describe sophisticated ideas simply.
This is a high visibility role in which it will be crucial to build trust and partnership with other marketers in addition to colleagues in Sales, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Events, Demand Generation, and Business Development.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Use your understanding of marketing to marketers to build the Slack value proposition and messaging across all marketing functions in an organization
- Partner with User Research to identify and validate key market segments and personas to pursue
- Establish and maintain messaging and content for buyers in B2B, B2C sales, cs, solutions engineering, sales enablement and sales operations
What you should have
- 7+ years of product or solution marketing experience with 2+ years in the B2B enterprise software space
- Previous experience as a seller highly preferred
- You excel at connecting technical concepts with customer values, craft compelling messages to build external assets and internal results!
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Strong presentation skills with ability to educate and inspire small groups and conference audiences
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner!
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.