Customer Service TXU
December 10, 2020
Corpus Christi Texas 78401 United States
Smoothstar Tech is hiring qualified canindates for work from home customer service position with TXU Energy. Agents will.serve customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Review, analyze and respond to customer billing inquiries.
- Resolve customer issues or questions
- Processing payment deferrals.
- Attempt to save customers who may be moving, unhappy with the plan or current rate
- Quickly identify customer needs in first few minutes of the call to offer the appropriate plan
- Accurately enroll the customer in the correct plan
Customer Service Representative Job Qualifications:
- 1 year of customer: call center, retail or helpdesk.
- Strive to resolve the customer issues on the first call
- Demonstrate knowledge of TXU Energy processes and policies .
- Build trust and rapport with the TXU Customer through clear, respectful interaction
- Always strive to ensure that overall customer satisfaction remains high, while resolving issues
- Understand “client call flow” and Texas Utility regulation
- Ensure no Public Utilities Commission Complaints are filed
- Ensuring that no TXU customer has a Lights Turned Out In Error (LOIE) situation