There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
We are looking for a dynamic Recruiting Coordinator to join our Recruiting Operations team. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is going to write history, we’d like to talk with you.
AS A KEY MEMBER OF OUR RECRUITING OPERATIONS TEAM, HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Elevating our candidate experience initiatives: Gain visibility and demonstrate accountability within the business by scheduling a high volume of phone, in-person, and video conference interviews globally.
- Manage scheduling for interviews and communicating all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Assisting with new hire orientation and on-boarding new employees including processing new hire paperwork.
- Support our recruiters and hiring managers in building an exceptional team and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate with our Recruiting Operations team to improve upon and streamline existing process and programs and develop innovative strategies around finding top talent.
- Upholding (data) integrity: Maintain a clear recruiting workflow by updating candidate’s status in Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Developing strong working relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE HAS:
- 3+ years of experience using Gmail and/or Applicant Tracking Systems – knowledge of Greenhouse is a plus
- Flexibility and initiative—this role may require you to execute outside of regular business hours
- Superbly professional communication skills—we want to differentiate ourselves to our candidates and employees (all of levels) alike!
- Detail orientation and a commitment to accuracy; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- You have a passion for always delivering a world class candidate experience
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility/willingness to adapt to changing environments
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?