Sales Administrator ( US-Fully Remote)
Soracom was founded in 2014 by AWS veterans with a clear vision to build a more connected world. Today, Soracom serves over 15,000 customers and connects over two million devices worldwide, delivering connectivity for the Internet of Things (IoT) powered by the speed and scale of the cloud. Headquartered in Tokyo with additional offices in the US and UK, Soracom is now building out a global team to continue the company’s rapid growth.
[add diversity and inclusion paragraph, see marketing listings for example]
Notes: add fulfillment “help” in before-offer interview
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will be the main point of contact for customers with queries about processes, orders and deliveries in addition to providing support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team of passionate technology sales people.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Sync with the logistics to ensure timely deliveries
- Contact clients and partners to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Coordinate with the rest of the organization to support closure and implementation of deals
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop sales reports and forecasting
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features, maintain and update sales slide decks
- Process orders from our systems and via email or phone
- Billing follow-ups and invoicing
- Experience working remotely
- Proven 1+ year work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Understanding of sales process and performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Work from wherever you want – as long as you have a great internet connection.
- Flexible working hours
- Brand new, up-to-date equipment to work from
- PTO that increases the longer you’re with us
- An environment where you’ll learn more in 6 months than you would typically in several years.