Business Development Manager, Automotive (US Remote)
In this role you will:
- Help manage a pipeline of new and existing partners
- Help identify, develop and close new business opportunities and strategic partnerships in the automotive vertical
- Engage closely with product management, marketing, and engineering teams
- Understand and analyze industry trends and competitive landscape to provide data-driven insights
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- You have experience in the following areas:
- Working in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities and customer needs
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions, ideally in the SaaS space, to automotive OEMs and tier suppliers
- Building strong internal cross-functional relationships with marketing, product, engineering, sales, legal and leadership teams
- Quickly analyzing sets of information to yield unique value propositions for prospective partners and customers
- A track record of increasing revenue through lead generation
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Organized, capable of handling multiple tactical items while never losing sight of longer-term strategic goals
- An influential leader with outstanding people skills, including managing internal and external clients
- Strategically agile self-starter who can work independently and in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
Open to US remote
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!