Senior Recruiting Manager, G&A
Spin is a fast-growing micromobility company committed to a world with clean air, liveable cities, safe streets, and widespread access to convenient, affordable transportation. If you’re searching for a top-tier career where you can make a difference and dynamically collaborate within a creative, lively environment—Spin welcomes you!
We’re passionate about transportation and technology. The work we accomplish fulfills a sense of meaning and purpose, which goes beyond the traditional dimensions of a workplace. Our products and initiatives directly influence people’s lives, which is proven by our customers' feedback.
Founded in 2017, and now a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, we have worked together with cities, campuses, community groups, and businesses to expand internationally. Even as we expand, we maintain the close feeling of a small business, with “fireside chats” chats led by our company’s founders, weekly OKR pop-up videos, music-infused presentations at our All Hands meetings, and more. During this time of working remotely, our creativity and shared goals have kept us united and bonded within our virtual community.
We are a diverse team of artists, engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, marketers, and operators. We believe in inclusivity and build powerful alliances to fulfill our goals and move our mission forward. Above all, we at Spin are connected by our values and #BeOrange spirit, which represents unity, purpose, passion, and creativity.
About the Role
Spin is looking for a highly motivated Senior Recruiting Manager, Corporate (G&A) to help our team grow! At Spin, you can expect high levels of responsibility, a fast-paced environment and excellent learning opportunities.
The preferred location for this role is in San Francisco, but open to considering candidates within the US.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of corporate recruiters to meet the needs of our ambitious hiring plans across multiple locations
- Work along with the Head of Recruiting on talent strategies, priorities, and process improvements
- Responsible for team reporting and making decisions informed by data
- Partner with senior leadership on the hiring process and strategy
- Partner with the Global Diversity & Inclusion Director to advocate for inclusion and diversity initiatives at Spin within the corporate recruiting team
- Pull reports and analyze data to help build effective solutions, measure quality, and recommend courses of action
- Drive hiring excellence and standardization of recruitment processes in partnership with the wider recruitment leadership team
- Influence hiring manager and stakeholder expectations for a shared understanding of what phenomenal looks like in hiring at Spin
- Enhance and reinforce a collaborative, engaged, team-oriented environment within the talent acquisition team with a focus on results
- Lead/participate in ad hoc projects as necessary
- Ensure your team is structured to ensure we are aligned to support the business and flexible to changing business priorities
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 4+ year(s) experience leading a G&A recruiting team
- 4+ years of recruiting experience for G&A at a hyper-growth tech company
- Experience supporting the executive team and hiring VP/C-level talent
- A track record of developing and retaining high-performing team members
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks)
- Experience with reporting and analyzing recruiting data to drive decision making
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ** Redacted **.