Product Marketing Manager, Platform Marketing
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Product Marketing Manager – Platform Marketing
Sprinklr’s mission is to be the world's most loved enterprise software company, ever. When you join Sprinklr, you join a family of global talent from around the world who are dedicated to making the world a “happier” place!
Reporting to the Director of Platform Marketing, the Platform Product Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the marketing of Sprinklr’s technical integrations with its Alliances partners as well as it’s API’s, architectural components and the Developer Portal.
This role is highly cross-functional and will work especially closely with our Alliances Partners and the Product Management team in Delhi (Gurugram) to better understand current needs and upcoming capabilities to drive awareness, support sales, and increase adoption of our CXM platform.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have an aptitude for quickly learning new software solutions, have solid communication and project management skills.
This is a full-time position based in our Portland office. We are also open to candidates in Austin, TX, Chicago, IL or Remote U.S.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate and partner with Alliances Partners in Go-To-Market efforts selling with and selling through them to generate sales pipeline.
- Partner with Product Management to refine strategic positioning and go-to-market for new integrations, functions, and features
- Project manage go-to-market activity for new releases and launches
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the basic integration and API capabilities for the Sprinklr’s Core Platform and Features
- Support sales team deal cycles with market expertise, competitive positioning, and ongoing training on how to communicate the value of Sprinklr’s offerings, platform and architecture.
- Partner with Client Success leaders to drive successful customer adoption and marketing campaigns.
- Provide marketing support for communicating the value of the Developer Portal; supporting and building the ongoing developer community.
- Be curious and strategic. Conduct ongoing competitive, partner, market, and buyer research and ensure positioning and collateral reflect our strengths.
- Be creative. Create concise and compelling collateral for new and existing Sprinklr offerings, including pitch decks, overviews, buyer’s guides, videos, internal reference guides, training materials, and more.
- Be a cross-functional resource. Support multiple internal Sprinklr teams to execute internal initiatives and deliver external value outside of regular workload.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related experience.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Channels/Partner Marketing experience a plus.
- An understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) business model and the marketing technology landscape
- Relevant experience with SaaS platform infrastructure including: Integrations, APIs, AI, Automation, Governance, Privacy, etc.
- Experience with bringing new products to market, agile release schedule, and other GTM activities
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into simple, powerful and engaging positioning, messaging, and storytelling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken
- Enthusiasm to learn our products and platform hands-on in order to be able to better position them
- Flexibility and ability to shift focus when needed
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
Who You Are
- Experienced and thoughtful in how you express ideas; strong verbal and written communicator
- Confident and comfortable being the sole contributor to client-ready deliverables
- Terrific grasp of or interest in social media and the role it plays in business decisions
- Insatiably curious and open to new ideas and opportunities
- Proactive self-starter – you don’t wait to be told what to do; you seek out opportunities and share feedback
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change in a dynamic work environment
- Collaborative and open; hungry for feedback and mentoring
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay
At Sprinklr, you will work with some of the best professional, sales, and engineering talent (including one of the world-leading AI teams) in the world. Your career will be challenging and rewarding with the opportunity for you to be at your best — both personally, and professionally.
- Create – and influence – how global brands build their experiences
- Passionate colleagues who play to win: through collaboration, hard work, and great ideas
- Global experience: Sprinklr has offices around the world including NY, San Francisco, London, Paris, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Delhi.
- A fun, open working environment that creates a dynamic learning experience for everyone
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
The Sprinklr Way
EEO – Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.