As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Strategic Advertising Services Team!
The “SAS” team is a group of dedicated consultants, who are experts in both the Sprinklr Advertising Cloud & paid social media strategy. We serve as the internal agency within Sprinklr, buying media on the behalf of our clients.
We provide cross-platform strategy and media planning, campaign execution, performance analysis, and optimization. Furthermore, we work with our platform partners and the Sprinklr Development Team to drive the Sprinklr ads module forward as a best in class media buying solution.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for an experienced advertising execution specialist who wants to expand their skillset to include the use of Sprinklr’s World Class Customer Experience Management Platform. This role will support clients with their ongoing social media buying needs. Analysts are responsible for campaign execution, the creation of Sprinklr ads reporting dashboards, campaign analysis and building out Sprinklr features within the workspace.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Manage paid social media campaigns for external clients
- Carry out campaign management tasks according to client needs
- Develop new creative ideas for clients
- Work with clients to improve both the Paid Managed Service itself and its alignment with client’s core business
- Ensure you are prepared for all client meetings and calls having new insights, test recommendations or industry updates to discuss with the client
- Spend free time ensuring you are knowledgeable on all Sprinklr software products
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 2+ year(s) of paid social campaign execution experience in social platforms
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Ability to solve complex issues by finding new ways to resolve via process updates, teamwork cross-functionally, or platform enhancements
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with clients
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
You Know You’re Successful If….
- Customers provide positive feedback and renew the service.
- Campaigns you manage meet and exceed KPI Benchmarks.
- New strategies for client delight are adopted by your clients and peers.
- Your platform and industry knowledge makes you a trusted advisor both internally and externally.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO – Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.