Recruiting Operations Manager – Remote
Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by over $96mm from leading investors in healthcare technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bling Capital, our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role
At Sprout, we are looking for a Recruiting Operations Manager who is data-driven and obsessed with developing (TA) team in helping to build out our systems, ensure each system works properly with the other, and partner with TA leadership to develop automated processes and metrics dashboards.
What You’ll Do
- Oversight of Recruiting Operations PM and Data Analyst;
- Management of recruitment tools and budgets;
- Liaise with TA Leadership and Finance on headcount planning and ensuring our ATS matches the financial model;
- Optimize recruitment processes and workflows;
- Drive and coordinate calibration between TA teams globally, addressing team and regional differences and business needs, while maintaining a global strategy;
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and coordinate training, information updates, and sharepoints;
- Provide support to TA Partners to effectively advertise & promote job requisitions across various job boards and social channels;
- Partner with Clinical Recruiting to ensure best practices are shared across groups;
- Oversight of recruiting data/dashboard development and maintenance;
What You’ll Need
- 7 + years of recruiting industry experience
- 2+ years in a Recruiting Operations Manager role within a startup or growing tech company is preferred
- 2+ years’ experience managing people;
- ATS, particularly Greenhouse experience;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and an empathetic, customer-service attitude;
- Top-notch written communication skills;
Must be a self-starter, have a strong work ethic, and take ownership of their work.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand – Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply – Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform – Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality – Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.