Customer Support Advisor – Bilingual French (Remote)
At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with almost 400 people between New York, Dublin and Portland.
Customer Support Advisors are working with our customers every single day to ensure that they are achieving success with our product. You will leverage your product savvy and commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but be a positive advocate of our brand.
You will report into a Customer Support Team Lead and can be based on-site in our Dublin, Ireland office or remotely anywhere in Ireland. The role will start on July 18th 2022.
- Respond to customer-submitted live chat requests in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through website setup, including identifying system and site-specific website issues
- Achieve set targets across pace, Customer Satisfaction and quality in email and live-chat
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Identify and communicate system issues to our Product Solutions team
- Identify non-standard customer experiences and escalate issues, as appropriate
- Fluent in French and English
- Must be able to start in the role on July 18th 2022 and available for a schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us; shifts may include early morning or late night hours
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong grammar and spelling; fast typist
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Live chat experience is a huge plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.