Senior Information Security & Compliance Analyst
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies – NATC & NATIC – is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
We're growing our Cybersecurity team
Reporting to the Director of Information Security & Compliance, the Senior Information Security & Compliance Analyst is responsible for creating and/or maintaining security policies and procedures, identifying risks, and ensuring IT controls and operational processes are in place to mitigate identified risks. The Senior Analyst promotes an efficient and secure IT environment in alignment with present and future cyber risks. The Senior Analyst will participate in regulatory compliance activities, cybersecurity audits & assessments (and follow up with remediation activities based on audit recommendations), and maturing various cybersecurity programs including cybersecurity awareness, Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC), and third-party risk.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team with a fantastic organization. In this role you will be exposed to various cutting-edge technologies, including various cloud platforms and the latest cybersecurity technologies to ensure their protection. Are you ready for the challenge?
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred) in business administration, computer science, information technology, law or legal studies, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- 5 -7 years Information/Cybersecurity (or related field) experience, ideally with at least 3 years information security governance, risk, and/or compliance specific experience
- Ability to function as a consultant to other IT groups on security matters as a recognized expert and to lead cross-functional teams in making sound risk-based decisions
- Working technical knowledge of security, as well as industry trends
- Experience in developing security policies and standards
- Experience in working with geographically distributed stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and experience with information security standards, rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (e.g. NAIC, GLBA, CCPA etc.)
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard risk/control frameworks: AICPA SOC 1 or 2, SOX, ITIL, COSO, NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Strong technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Strong analytical problem solving, organizational, and project management skills
- Skilled at preparing clear, accurate and concise records and reports
- Skilled at using tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive situations
One or more security certifications desired: CISA, CRISC, CDPSE, CISSP, or other relevant certifications a plus
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and control objectives
- Develop and implement security plans for new systems and applications
- Assist with the development and on-going management of the formal Cybersecurity Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) program
- Assist with the development and on-going management of the formal Cybersecurity third-party/supplier risk program
- Mature and enhance the formal cybersecurity awareness & training program
- Participate in the evaluation and analysis of security applications and systems and make recommendations to management
- Review and create audit reports on user and system activities
- Communicate unresolved security exposures, misuse, or non-compliance situations to management
- Participate in and coordinate with business unit stakeholders on security-related audits
- Work with stakeholders to ensure policies and procedures are implemented and followed; provide regular feedback to team and management
- Work with Legal and Procurement to provide guidance and technical security expertise for contractual language needs and requirements
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
We want to help you do the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make — and the greatest boost we can give your career — is an exceptional team of colleagues who are passionate about what we are doing.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive packages
- Health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.