Customer Service Project Manager
April 7, 2021
Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As the Project Manager of Customer Service you will lead key strategic projects across the business, working cross-functionally to implement solutions, drive performance, and monitor the effectiveness of strategic initiatives. You will also work with leadership to prioritize projects and communicate best practices within the CS group.
What you will do
- Plan, execute and deliver customer service projects successfully through managing scope, timelines, budgets, and communications and other necessary activities
- Manage internal and external expectations and communications in regards to project benefits, RoI, delivery, and budget
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders including project sponsors, 3rd party vendors, etc.
- Use project management best practices to develop project plans, deliverables, resource requirements, risk management, change management, and data analysis
- Develop best practices and resources for organization-wide project execution
- Facilitate weekly/monthly project status meeting to communicate project status, deliverables and milestones
- Manage user acceptance testing sessions and report results to educate stakeholders when making go-live decisions
- Develop and maintain project workbooks to catalog pertinent information related to the project
- Develop excellent communications capabilities, business acumen, and resource management
- Prioritize and communicate CS projects based on urgency, impact, and resources
- Identify new project opportunities for future improvements
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Contact Center setting
- Working knowledge of Contact Center or Sales/Support organization solutions (i.e. Telephony, CRM, Chat and AI)
- Proven ability to develop and move projects forward independently and autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or related a plus
- PMP certification a plus