HR Business Partner
About the role
The HRBP will partner closely with the broader global People organization across StockX and support a specific function of the business. Through a value-added partnership, this leader will design, socialize, and implement the People strategy, key priorities, guidelines, and procedures that will support a core function of the business. Key leadership competencies for the role will be the ability to connect, engage, and relate to people at all levels of the organization and manage strategic and tactical deliverables.
What you will do
- People leader responsible for influencing the People function for the organization, including talent acquisition, employee relations and retention, compensation, benefits and rewards, culture development, workforce planning, change management, diversity and inclusion, compliance, organizational development and training, and People information systems and analytics.
- A proven track record of successfully scaling a company's core culture and values through rapid growth.
- Partner with C-suite leaders to create the strategic direction and ensure alignment of People strategy and priorities to the business plan.
- Serve as a trusted strategic partner and advisor while providing insight on scaling the business, strategic direction, and alignment of cross-functional resources and activities.
- Coach and consult with senior leaders on People-related issues, while remaining fair as an employee advocate.
- Champion internal communications, employee engagement, and conduct employee engagement surveys to ensure we are one of the best places to work.
- Drive innovation across the global People function and be informed on trends regarding the future of work, employee tools and benefits to make us an employer of choice.
- Support leadership to develop the culture and drive employee engagement by optimizing our employee engagement participation and feedback systems.
- Leverage Organizational Effectiveness and Design principles.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources Leadership
- Experience in a global organization with a diverse workforce — salaried and hourly
- Significant experience leading and building high-performing teams while partnering with People/HR Centers of Excellence
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization