Senior Global Payroll Analyst
Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
The Finance & Accounting team at StockX brings together expertise from some of the world’s top marketplace companies. The team is composed of finance, revenue, accounting, tax, treasury, and payroll professionals committed to making StockX a phenomenal place to work, grow and learn. The team operates in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We are working to put into place the right systems and processes to scale as StockX grows. We work cross-functionally across the business and teams to build a strong sense of trust and partnership, improve processes and align with the multifaceted needs of StockX. From FP&A and Payroll to Revenue, and Accounts Payable, the Finance & Accounting team is core to our business and spans around the globe from Detroit and the San Francisco Bay Area, to London and Singapore and many places in between. If you have a passion for like to join us
About the Role
As the Senior Global Payroll Analyst, you will work closely with the Global Payroll Manager on all aspects of payroll for over 350 employees across the globe. You will support global expansion and provide insight to third party vendors to ensure payroll accuracy and compliance in multiple countries. You will have the chance to serve as a key contributor to a high growth environment and strengthen your understanding of both operational and technical payroll processes. The successful candidate is looking to be part of a world-class payroll team, create payroll processes and partner cross-functionally in a rapidly growing company. This position will report to the Global Payroll Manager and work closely with our People Experience (PX or Human Resources) and Accounting teams.
– Coordinate outsourced payroll for global employees
– Work closely with the Global Payroll Manager to develop, implement and maintain key policies and procedures for global payroll
– Support global process improvement across all areas impacting, and including, payroll.
– Process and approval of payrolls across EMEA and APAC region in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with local laws and regulations.
– Administer / coordinate the Year End tax filings and disbursement of employee forms across EMEA and APAC regions.
– Responsible for the data integrity of payroll records.
– Work with the Global Payroll Manager on the development and implementation process for new countries or entities, as needed.
– Partner with the PX Team to develop payroll best practices, guidelines, and procedures as well as integration with the HR system.
– Partner with all relevant Finance and Accounting teams to support timely reconciliations and responses to general payroll queries
– Ensure that payroll funding requests are sent to Finance team in a timely manner for payroll disbursement of salaries, taxes, pension, social securities, and other relevant payments
– Support key controls and quarterly reviews.
– Complete end-to-end root-cause analysis on employee and HR payroll issues as needed.
– Audit and approve payroll cycles, ensuring the audit process is efficient.
– Support annual internal / external audits.
– Support the successful rollout of Workday HCM to be the single source of truth in each country
– Maintain sensitive information from internal and external sources in accordance with all data privacy laws and regulations (ie, General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).)
– Global payroll experience, specific focus on APAC or EMEA
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience with payroll processing
– Experience managing / working with payroll vendors
– Knowledge in labor and payroll tax laws and regulations
– Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, integration, and taxes
– Excellent organizational, processing skills and attention to detail, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Able to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a changing environment with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
– Previous Experience in Workday HCM.
– Experience in system implementation and/or migration.
– Knowledge and experience with ISOs, NQSOs, RSUs and ESPP.
Location: Remote UK
Term: Full Time
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.