Senior HRIS Analyst
Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to join our HRIS team. In this role, you will execute the day-to-day activities of StockX's core Workday HCM System. You will partner with team members to manage the business processes, mature the system and help support growth and gain efficiency by leveraging existing and new Workday HCM functionality.
What you will do
- Understand and guide Workday reporting needs and requests, updating reports and helping build audits.
- Support Workday HCM to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross-functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Manage Supervisory org requests, business process flows, and understand impacts to areas like Advanced Compensation and Talent.
- Be a trusted contact to product owners in our HR Team and business sites.
- Prioritize work based on its efficiency and ROI.
- Minimum of 5 years of Workday configuration, and delivery experience
- Minimum of 3 years of work with ancillary HCM systems like recruiting, verification and/or outside payroll systems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Functional human resources experience
- Stand alone competency in Workday HCM Core product with knowledge of Advanced Comp and/or Talent.
- Workday Report Writer and Calculated Field proficiency
- Prior implementation delivery or workstream a plus
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.