Senior Manager – Workday Finance Business Systems
About the role
In this highly collaborative role you will partner with Finance and IT leaders and end users to define and improve our business processes in Workday Finance and StockX’s Finance Data Repository (FDR). You will be supporting end users by creating and maintaining reports and integrations, managing operational activities for Workday Financials and FDR, and being a key leader for any new Finance systems implementation. This role will proactively prepare for annual and bi-annual activities supported by Workday, such as coordinating and running end-user testing. This role will work to resolve Workday Finance user issues and will partner with Workday and others needed to troubleshoot and solve issues.
What you will do
- Collaborate with Finance, IT, and the business as an integral leader in the implementation of Workday Financials.
- Act as primary point of contact to triage and resolve Workday Financial issues along with the functional business partner.
- Identify, build, and maintain reports and dashboards using existing Workday functionality to meet business requirements.
- Partner with StockX Team Members (TM) on various Workday Finance change requests to evaluate feasibility, formalize requirements and timing, ensure proper end-to-end testing, and resolve any post production issues.
- Lead significant Workday Financial projects through all phases (e.g. requirement gathering, reviewing with Finance and non-Finance stakeholders, testing, etc.).
- Develop and maintain SOX compliant IT Change Control program for all Workday production changes (e.g. JIRA ticketing system).
- Review Workday users roles and responsibilities for SOX related issues (e.g. segregation of duties issues, access issues, etc.) on a quarterly basis.
- Document various Workday business approvals and reports to facilitate review and any necessary changes.
- Provide basic Workday Financials training for end users as needed.
- Minimum of 7 years of directly related experience
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of Workday Financials experience, Workday Certified Administrator a plus
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues and/or requirements proficiently in technical terms as well as the ability to communicate to non-technical Team Members in a succinct and understandable manner
- Proficient with various accounting financial terms, concepts, and financial statements; foreign currency remeasurement experience a plus
- Experience developing various financial statements, accounting reports, and consolidations of international subsidiaries
- Functional understanding of systems, architecture, APIs, and integrations; Technical background a plus
- Understanding of SOX compliance