Customer Service Representative
Studio 613, Inc. Remote Opportunity – United State except CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, and WI
We hire top performers with the motivation and the discipline to be the best of the best. We pride ourselves in providing stellar service and producing outstanding results for our clients and their customers.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this exciting virtual opportunity will demonstrate extensive knowledge in providing professional customer service, and have excellent written and verbal communication. In this role, the customer service specialists should be a self-starter, strongly self-motivated not only to take great care of the customer, but also be able to resolve customer inquiries. Performing basic troubleshooting tasks of the client’s products and services may also be required. This opportunity will be offered to an independent contractor, approved to work in the Studio 613 network.
- Minimum 6 months customer service/technical troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk.
- Must be well organized, resourceful and have excellent communication & relationship building skills.
- Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction.
- Must be a US citizen and currently reside in the United States
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be clear of any felonies and any offense that includes fraud or theft
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Independent Contractor training classes are virtually held in Blackboard Collaboration. Participation M-F is required. Evening classes are available.
ONCE YOU ARE CONTACTED BY A RECRUITER, YOU MUST CHECK YOUR EMAIL FREQUENTLY TO ENSURE YOU MOVE THROUGH THE APPLICATION PROCESS IN TIMELY MANNER. TRAINING COURSES ARE ON A FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE BASIS AND SEATS FILL VERY QUICKLY. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS TASKED BY YOUR ASSIGNED RECRUITER WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF YOUR APPLICATION.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.