Payroll System and Integration Analyst
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about Business Systems Team
Over the past two years we've become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting Momentive on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop helps drive this growth and transformation. It's an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter! This role reports directly into our Sr. Manager of Business Systems.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Payroll System and Integration Analyst to join our diverse, evolving and fun Business System organization. This is a cross-functional role which presents an opportunity to work with HR, Payroll, Finance, Legal and other departments to develop and improve our processes and systems. Your strong understanding with Workday core HCM, Payroll, Workday studio and integration, and your customer-centric perspective will allow you to provide powerful tools and processes to further progress and scale our Business System organization.
- Develop Studio, core connector, web service and EIB integrations between Workday and third parties including payroll vendors, benefit carriers and other external systems
- Perform operational triage and troubleshooting of system errors/bugs or integration failures. Partner with appropriate teams, including vendors and support resources, to resolve efficiently
- Partner with team on Workday projects from requirements gathering to implementation.
- Be the tier 2 support for payroll and HR configuration issues and troubleshooting
- Participate in new global payroll system implementation and provide post implementation support with business processes and the technology platform(s)
- Support Workday bi-annual release cycles, regression testing, prioritization of enhancements and help gauge relevancy of new features.
- 3+ years of Workday integration and development experience
- Experience in Payroll configuration and integration
- Workday integrations including EIB, Web Service, Core Connector and Studio; Experience with BIRT, and XSLT
- Strong background with Workday core HCM, Integration and Payroll; Familiar with Workday business process, security and advanced reporting
- Translate and analyze needs into requirements, and delivering value-adding solutions
- Communication skills across multiple functions and levels
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.