The Swyft Group, which includes Swyft Inc and its fully owned subsidiary ZoomSystems, is a global leader in automated retail with more than 1,000 robotic stores for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers including Benefit Cosmetics, Best Buy, CVS, Nespresso, and Pokemon. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding individual to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
Swyft Inc is seeking an experienced Accounting Assistant to suppport the day-to-day financial reporting/operations and assisting the entire Financial Team.
* Vendor Statement Reconciliations
* Researching missing invoices
* Create Purchase Orders
* Code weekly vendor invoices, get invoices approved and enter into Quickbooks
* Serve as a backup to Accounts Receivable
* Serve as a backup to Accounts Payable
* Assist in setting up internal processes
* Data entry and analytics
* Must possess a professional attitude and communicate effectively with peers and superiors
* Candidate must be able to maintain an acceptable attendance
* High school diploma
* 2-3 years Accounting experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
* Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
* Must be able to keep up with fast-expanding company and be able to perform in a fast-paced environment