Brand & Retail Sales Director
Swyft, Inc. is a sales channel that develops and operates automated robotic stores for brands like iStore, Benefit Cosmetics, CVS, and Nike among others. Since 2001, our team has successfully deployed thousands of automated retail points. Lately, we have used our software, hardware, and managed services to enter into machine learning and other automation applications. Swyft is always at the forefront of innovation and we just launched a contactless shopping experience.
Are you our new Rockstar?
We are seeking a passionate and motivated results-oriented Brand & Retail Sales Director. You have great negotiation skills with proven sales results from strong brands like Nike, LEGO, Disney, Warby Parker, or others like Apple, Google, Microsoft, or Bose. You will be given target criteria and manage your own pipeline of prospects and you will use data to refine your strategy as well as deal criteria.
As our Brand & Retail Sales Director, you will report to the SVP of Sales and you will have responsibility for bringing on new accounts and partners as well as supporting key existing accounts.
This in addition to being a part of an exceptional team where we support, cherishes, and challenge one another.
Our ideal Brand & Retail Sales Director
- You already have relationships with key brand and retail players
- You seek meaningful sales opportunities where we have a strong product-market fit
- You have a relentless drive to exceed incredible goals and meet your expectations
- You are focused and passionate about achieving results
- You are a hunter and gets that sales are a numbers game
- You are honest, responsible, and empathetic
- 2+ years of sales experience from a major brand or retailer with a focus on both inside and outside sales
- Experience using a CRM such as NetSuite, HubSpot, or Salesforce
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing deals
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
As an employee, you’ll be eligible for our benefits, such as
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health care, dental care, vision care,
- Life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- 10-days sick leave
- 2-week’s vacation leave annually