Human Resources Administrative Assistant
As a global leader in the automated retail industry, Swyft partners with leading brands like CVS,Pokemon, Benefit Cosmetics, and Wellness for Humanity. Our mission is to ensure scalable, cost-effective, and efficient go-to-market implementation by enhancing brands through smart unattended retail automation. We are creating the future of retail in various forms, investing heavily in machine learning, robotics, and computer vision.
We are proud of the social impact that our automation platforms bring to communities, as we provide increased and more convenient access to a variety of products ranging from health essentials, medicines, and nutritious food options.
This full time role is based in Swyft’s HQ in San Francisco, CA. We are searching for a talented Human Resources Administrative Assistant to manage Swyft’s recruitment, employee relations, and performance management. In this role, you will positively grow Swyft’s company culture by enforcing policies and procedures, taking initiative on recruitment projects, administering pay and benefits, and providing guidance to meet organizational goals. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Human Resources, experience for a tech company, and a bachelor’s degree. Details are outlined below.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in administering performance review program, benefits program, and prepare procedures to reduce turnover
- Analyze trends in compensation, benefits, and payroll while ensuring the organization brings in and retains top talent
- Attend employee disciplinary meetings and terminations
- Be the key advocate for communicating and driving corporate vision and values
- Foster beneficial relationships across the organization’s departments to promote positive attitude towards company goals
- Identify legal requirements and assist in contract development
- Manage the recruitment and talent acquisition process which includes the collaboration with other department heads to establish roles and responsibilities, screening, interviewing, and hiring
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Maintain employee payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- At least 1 year proven work experience in HR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or of an equivalent field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in defining and interpreting contracts, policies and procedures
- Experience in developing, implementing and delivering communications strategies
- Experience in leading orientation and trainings
- Experience in organizing corporate events
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships within company
- A clear understanding leadership and its importance for a tech company
- Result-oriented, motivated, takes initiative, and has commitment and passion to drive a team
- An effective communicator when dealing with changing and challenging priorities
- Competitive compensation and company stock options available depending on level of experience.
*Successful candidates will provide written examples of their previous work where relevant.
Swyft, Inc. embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Qualified candidates should submit their CV/resume by replying to this posting.